View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 07:25 PM   #1
cheetobandita34
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad A Prayer for Sophie

I am not sure if any of you know I inadvertantly bought her from a breeder in the Missouri area, well anyway, she came to me with Giardia and Coccidia. She was on two different meds to rid her of both. Well, she is off her antibiotics and she still has runny poop and not a terrific appetite. I will have to make another vet appointment and bring her in. It breaks my heart to see her still not feeling good. Part of the problem is I can not get her to stop eating her own poop, which I am sure is part of the problem. I can catch her sometimes, but not all. I tried Adolphs meat tenderizer so she would be repelled by her poop. Did not work. I just hope we can knock this bug out of her. I know it can be common in pups. I am just not sure how to keep her from reinfesting herself. Anyway, I am a little worried She is so precious and I have only had her a couple of weeks, and I have read other horror stories here and shared in the tears. I know we all love our little bundles and would hate for anything to happen to them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!