View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 12:52 PM   #8
MischaBaby
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenee4
I would more question why they let their puppies go sooo early, why they are breeding mixes and if your not scared away by their answers then perhaps ask if you can pick up your pup to check them out in person
I actually asked the breeder both questions and never got the answers. Unfortunately by the time I found out about the mixes I already had a non-refundable deposit on Maddie. That really bothered me. When I first started corresponding with the breeder she told me they only had Yorkies. When I saw her ad in the paper for the yorkie/maltese mix I asked her about it. I never got an answer.

The breeder delivering was another story. We met the breeders at the selected location. When I drove up there was another couple there picking up there puppy. After the couple left I went over to the breeder to pickup my puppy. The breeder had some bad news for me... They accidentally gave my puppy to another couple. I was hysterical! After an hour drive with the breeder following me I ended up getting the correct puppy. The breeders did take off $300 for the mistake.

I was absolutely livid with the people who had my puppy. Rather then taking the baby home giving her water and food. They took her to Petsmart! They took an 8 week old puppy that just traveled over 5 hours in a vehicle to Petsmart. I ran into McDonalds and purchased some water, thank GOD I brought Nutri-Cal and her baby blanket along.

Maddie is a beautiful healthy yorkie. She's almost all grown up. She's my life and I'm so happy to have the honor to be her momma. I however don't believe I will be purchasing another puppy from this breeder. I've learned a lot here on YT. I know what to look for and questions to ask.
MischaBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!