View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
Gizmo0719
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Me Too...

I got my puppy about 4 weeks ago he is 11 weeks tomorrow and i cannot get him to eat.....This is my story...So first i had him on purina pro plan because the vet recommended..but he seemed to be allergic to corn because he would scratch sooo much so i changed his food to Solid Gold Wee bits which at first he did eat good and then recently he stopped eating again...so i was reading on here and i saw that a lot of pple mix in boiled chicken with the dry food so i did that and he loved it he licked the bowl clean..that worked for about 1 day only!!! What do i do??? Ive ready on here that a lot of pple feed their picky puppies Nutro..so I am thinking of getting him that...Its so hard because I get so happy that he eats and then I worry so much when he stops and it just goes back and forth....so please help...Oh yea one more question i saw that a lot of you guys give them scrambled eggs...??? is my puppy to young for that ?? what about the cholestorol??? isnt it bad for him?? Let me know HELP ME .....
Gizmo0719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!