View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 09:30 PM   #14
lexi'smom
YT 500 Club Member

thank you everyone. I feel so much better now that i have gotten such great advice. No, she didn't ask if she could pull her ear hair out, she just showed me her ear hair and proceeded to pull. Was not expecting that one. Lexi is fine, and so is mommy. I am just worried about finding the best groomer. I liked petsmart before, but now i am wondering. I guess i keep thinking over and over in my head about what the lady said about her ears not being cleaned out and her paws not being cut close enough. Lexi always looks cute, her hair is very smooth and shinny. Smells good, we dress her up, put bows in her hair, keep her nails trimmed. She gets brushed twice a day sometimes more just because she likes it. Bath time isn't a nightmare like others have experienced, she kinda enjoys it. Thank you everyone. You all have been great. I guess I need to be more careful who i let hold her. I just never thought that someone would just do what they wanted with her without my permission and me standing right in front of them. I would never have the gull to just pull the ear hair out of someone else's dogs ear. I guess that is just me. Lexi says ,"thanks we wove you wall. "
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!