View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #1
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Default Do your yorkies hate change?

As young is Jake is, I can see already that he doesn't like things to be changed. When we first got him, I would move his bed from my bedroom to the living room during the day, and he didn't like that at all. So, we got another bed and have one in both rooms, and he's happy with that.

I've noticed that when I'm cleaning, he doesn't like it if I move things...like if I move furniture to vaccum behind it. I moved the couch out the other day to clean behind it, and he kept pacing around and barked and growled a little bit. After I moved it back, he got up on the couch and layed down all royal-like as if to say "this is my couch, don't be moving it around".

I have a plastic crate that I keep all his toys in, and I turn it on its side during the day so he can get whatever toys he wants to play with. He was napping, so I decided to put his toys away. He got up and watched me and followed me as I was picking them up. After I was done, he proceeded to get them all back out, then went back to his bed to continue his nap! Also, he doesn't like it when I move his food and water dishes when I put them up to mop the floor. He's so funny sometimes.

Do your yorkies hate change too?
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!