View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:59 AM   #25
cheetobandita34
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blkcatsmom
im so sorry and thank you for the warning i almost used them as a breeder i
asked my friend to go with mr to la and she said why not find one here in her town cause im in north carolina and i was going to fly her out to la to help me but then i changed my mind about baby doll i just could not get this feeling i had telling me no so as of know im still looking i was thinking of using tanyastinytots i hear thats a nice place she was even onthe dog whisper that was funny
I am glad I could help! Who knows, she may very well somewhere have puppies that are AKC that were whelped from a dog that she owns. She was completely dishonest with me. She got someone else by telling them she got their dog from a "friend" (famous broker wording) That person could technically be a friend but the dog came all the way from the south. She also whited out the breeders address on the AKC paperwork which according to the AKC is a no, no. She also put our information in the transfer section of the paperwork right under where the original breeder sold the dog to her, which is completely untrue. I know I did not get my dog in August, but the end of September. The paperwork however reads as I bought the dog directly from the original breeder in August. Sad. If I ever get another Yorkie, I will take my sweet time finding someone can trust.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!