View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 08:26 PM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Love Please Pray For Ellie!

I know a lot of you have read my thread on my friends baby girl Ellie http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53997

well this evening we had to rush her to the animal hospital, she was pretty much lifeless.
I get a call from Penny and she was crying and I rush right over to her home. She gives me the puppy, she had her all wrapped up in her blanky and I try to get some nutrical in her and some water, but she is not wanting to open her mouth at all, in the mean time penny is trying to call a vet, we finally get a hold of one and we rush her right in.
He said she was extreamly dehyderated and more then likely Hypoglycemic. He is going to start her on an IV and hope and pray she dont have to have a blood transfusion.

Penny and I have became so attach to this little miracle 15 oz baby and I just hope and pray she makes it through the night.

Penny said this morning she was so entergetic, she said she followed her all over the house and Penny got this little stuffed toy out and she went over to it and started barking at it! Now imagine a little beanie baby walking around and trying to play! I bet it was just a sight! And it's bark! I bet it was just so precious to hear her make some noises.
She has to make it, she has to be strong enough and pull out of this!

Please say a little prayer for baby Ellie and Penny, she loves her so much and is doing everything she can to get this baby well.
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!