View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 02:41 PM   #5
lexi'smom
YT 500 Club Member

I want to thank everyone for the advice. No, i didn't ask the lady any questions about grooming. While I was holding lexi looking at little clothes she came over to me and asked to hold her, I said okay. Then she started the conversation by saying she needed to be groomed and I replied that she was groomed last friday. The rest of the story is on my first post. I was really freaked out by the ear hair pulling...i came right home and got on here. The lady said lexi's shampoo wasn't washed out all the way bc she has some little white flakes. I just thought the shampoo used was too abrassive or not the kind we use so her skin took a reaction to it. What do you think? It looks like dandruff...it's not bad at all just in a few spots it looks like her skin is dried out. Also a question about how ofter I should have her groomed. SHe is 14 weeks, i have had her groomed twice now bc her eye hair gets so long. It averages three weeks is that too much. And teeth brushing was mentioned, do alot of groomers brush teeth.
thank you again so much. I feel alot better now that i know about the ear hair pulling.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!