View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 06:33 AM   #14
mspakoulee
Yorkie Talker

Thank you all so much! I tried bringing mochi to bed but he wets the bed and will only stay in bed with me for so long. He seem to keep thinking that my carpet in my room is the litter box. but he does know that he needs to go pottie outside, or atleast i think he does. I'm really still confused this is my first puppy and not to mention i am expecting (yeah i'm pregnant), i am still really learning as i go. I'm just order the toy for Mochi, and is hopping that that will work.
Last night around 330am i went out and took mochi back inside the house and as soon as he knows that he's inside the house he started barking again. I try not to let him sleep during the day but it doesn't always work because he's soo cute and lookes so tried. My dad just got a new puppy also but it's infested with ticks, but mochi loves to play with the new pup and sleep with it. every time i tell him " NO" he doesn't listen he seems to whine even more. I'm trying to clean both of them up but it's not easy because i just found out that mochi is also now infested with ticks. I try to keep them apart but it's like taking a pup alway from it's mother they are both now whining. I'm only here to vist my parents and am about to head back home. Should i even encourge mochi to play with the new pup?
mspakoulee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!