View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #11
mspakoulee
Yorkie Talker

i've tried pretty much almost everything now, well except the stuff animal because i just found that one out, i live with a other people and Mochi is waking up them with him. Those individuals aren't to happy. I've tried putting mochi in my room but it turns out that Mochi is now using my room as his potty area. So now when i take him out to go to the potty i take him far out side. Once inside again he won't stop barking and whining till i let him out of the crate and run around. Here i am 230am in the morning seeking for help. I don't mean to be cruel but i just left him out side in his crate. He seems to have stop crying and whining but once i bring him in again he start all over again. what should i do? i don't want to leave him out there because it's cold but once inside he cres and whine all night! I am then spending sleepless night not trying to calm mochi down but am wondering if he's alright. Please any help will do, so far all the advice has already help so much. I wold appreciate more.
mspakoulee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!