View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 01:35 PM   #4
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Hey lexi's mom-

I work for the petco grooming salon in my area and in my opinion this lady was just trying to make a sale. Alot of groomers for smaller grooming salons will do this badmouthing to make sales. More than likely your Petsmart didn't pluck all of Lexi's ear hair because she is young and instead of plucking it all they did a little of it and the next time she gets groomed they will do more. I do it this way because I don't want the dog to be scared to death everytime I get next to its ears. We do pluck the ear hair but we use powder that makes it less painful to the dog and some dogs dont even notice it being done because it has been done the right way and they get used to it.

Another thing that your groomer might have done is not trim the foot hair too short because most of the time we dont trim yorkie foot hair really short.

I wouldnt stress too much about this lady but I would have to say to not let her get her hands on your baby again. My opinion that was rude. I am sure that Lexi llooked just perfect. Petsmart has some very good groomers. I know that they are very picky about the groomers that they hire just like Petco.

Kelly
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!