View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 01:01 PM   #1
lexi'smom
YT 500 Club Member

Confused Groming question?Confused

Hello everyone
I went to a new store today call purebred pup and they do grooming and sell cloths furniture, food the whole 9 yards. I brought lexi with me, and the lady said that she needed to be groomed. I said she was groomed last friday at petsmart and the lady looked at me funny. Then she started to point out all the things they didn't do. She pointd out that inside of her ears had was in them and there was still hair in there and proceded to pull on the hair in the ear. lexi yelped and i got nervous. Do groomers pull on the hair in the ear to get the hair out instead of cut it? she said they do the bc the root isnt deep. She then looked at her paws and said they weren't cut close enough and her eye hair wasn't either. Then she said petsmart didnt wash out the shampoo good enough bc she found a few white flakes...she said it was shampoo residue. I am not sure, lexi looked nicely groomed to me when i picked her up last week. So what do you look for in a good groomer, is this lady or is she just trying to make a sale???????Can someone tell me about the ear hair ripping out thing...it freaks me out. We are new at this, we have only had her 7weeks now!!!What should i do? thanks for the help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!