View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 02:03 PM   #3
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopstump
I was wondering how many of you get strange looks when you take your Yorkie with you shopping?

It seems like anytime I have Stump in a carrier and we are at the mall I get such strange looks. I remember one time I was in Hollister shopping and it was me a friend and I had my little cousin with me cause I took her shopping (she is like 9). Anyway.. There was this girl in there about 17 and she started flipping out and crying because Stump was inside Hollister. Like I felt bad but then I was like.. he is in his carrier he is 5 pounds (at the time) and he isn't going to hurt her so shes just over reacting.
Only once did I get asked to leave a store (HOME DEPOT of all places) ... last night I found out that the mall on Long Island (Roosevelt Field) allows dogs ....

I always have Monday in a carrier .... and the only way she can bite (which she never has) would be if someone stuck their hand in ... and knowing Monday, she would probably lick the hand.
Monday is 4.5 lb. at 4 years old. I would only take her out of the carrier when I left the mall .... some people walk their dogs on a leash in the mall.
Now I may be bias, b/c I don't know how I'd feel if i saw someone walking a ferret or some other such weasel... but thatz me. I wouldn't approach it and I wouldn't say anything either .... Dogz (especially our Yorkies are so much more pleasing to look at)....
ferret owners, please do not take offense.
None intended.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!