View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 09:38 AM   #9
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

I was a wreck when I dropped her off this morning. I hardly slept last night, and was nervous this morning-which made Emma nervous! There are 3 doctors in the group-one we like, one I've never met, and the other Emma doesn't like. That doctor just seems to like big, boy dogs and is much more gruff-not exactly what I need for a little prissy girl puppy that wears pink bows and onesies! The good doc that I had requested wasn't there today-and the gal who scheduled the surgery didn't tell me that ahead of time. I burst into tears. I said I DIDN'T want the one doctor doing the surgery-but also didn't want to reschedule since I have this weekend all set up to be home with her, and won't have a free weekend for at least another month. They assured me the doctor I haven't met LOVES little dogs-has 3 herself-and would do a great job. A friend/coworker of mine takes her mini schnauzer to her, and likes her very much, so I figured that would be ok. I-through tears-agreed after lots of discussion.

I had the pre-op bloodwork done, and we went through all the meds and everything that she would have. I left a onesie for her because I don't want one of those awful head collars on her

They called just a little bit ago-she's out of surgery and doing well, just staring to wake up! I feel so much better! They told me to call back later this afternoon to see how she is. I'll let you all know when I hear more! Thank you all for your comments and encouragement!
Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!