View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:28 AM   #13
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetika
my little guy is 7 1/2 months old. over the past 1-2 months he has vomited around 4-5 times. It is always early in the morning (around 2am-6am). he throws up bile only. What i have began to do is give him a little treat right before he goes to bed, and that has helped. I am assuming that he has ben throwing up because he goed to bed on an empty stomach. I feed him twice a day. Once when I wake up (8am) and then for a second time around 5-7pm. So figure is he eats between 5-7pm, and if he throws up overnight around 2-6am, that is at least 9 hours in which he has not eaten.

What might also work is feeding your baby 3 times a day, but break up the portions you would usually give him/her for lunch dinner. for example, if you give your baby 2 tablespoons in the early evening, just give 1 tablespoon in the early evening and the rest before he/she goes to bed

Hope this helps!
Hi,
thanx, soundz reasonable, but I do feed her before sleeping .... she has her food set down all day .... and when she wantz more she comez and getz me ....
I see some people give their babies Pepto Bismol .... is that for stomach lining? And how do you administer it? With a dropper???
I can see me dressed in pink .....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!