View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 10:46 AM   #1
DMorgan
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pickle's Shower Antics

Simon's shower

I was in the shower, and we have one of those nice showers in the master bedroom that isn’t a tub. It’s the roomiest stand up or sit down shower I’ve ever seen. I tend to sit and turn the water to a degree that would boil an egg and just soak.

So I sat there rolling my head and shaking hair as if I’m Zena and what not, when I hear a scratch on the door and see two little paws perched and peeking.

I was amused and wondered.... if I open the door, will he hop in?

Sure enough he did, standing in the water getting more puny by the second as his fur went drippy.

I had no clue SimonMonkey’s wanted to do this. The water monkey appeared to be a bit surprised at his boldness, and chose to frolic in the end portion of the shower. I washed his hair, and made a fun little mohawk of his head, all the things that make showers a good time.

I splashed the Simonmonkey, and the monkey turned defiant, lifted a leg and pee'd right on my washcloth, then stamped his feet happilly looking at me as if to say look what I did!

I jumped to me feet and started screaming at hubby. Enter Mr. Morgan.

“What’s going on?”
“Everything was fine, we were playing jungle shower and and he peed!... like ON ME practically”

Hilarious laughter. and shake of his head and exit Mr. Morgan.

Simon lmao is NOT allowed back into the shower. Just sharing my story of the week.....

Jeni
DMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!