View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 09:18 AM   #12
lily24
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry

I am not being rude at all. I like many others Im sure have questions thats all. I dont understand why if Redneckwoman is posting ads on here why cant she supply info why all of a sudden are you? Im not trying to cause a fight or argument I just want to know. I have emailed and pmed and why the reason for not replying? Many others have said that they have wrote to her also with no reply. I just think everything is so coincidental. If Red is true then why isnt she backing up with the info?
Ihave read her past posts and it just sounds peculiar.
How funny is it that she posted about a person with yorkies and chiahuahs and being a puppymill then posting about morkies then yorkies that may be half chiahuaha also the seller stating that she did not know what the pups were at first. and now more yorkies. Me and lots of others think that the pics of the pups kinda look like half chiahuaha. So dont tell me Im rude or dont deserve a puppy when Im only looking out for everyone here and the pups. THATS RUDE.
criticizing me because I am wondering is rude I never jump on anyone only asked!!! If you really want to know you people are irresponsible and do not know what your doing!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!