View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 02:18 PM   #11
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
Good post girl ! I feel so much better about posting now and will try to not be so shy.... Thank you ~

Actually - that IS a good post and I hope lots of people read it and dive in...though every day I see more and more new people - so I want to say up front ........ WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ALL COMING FROM ??? I can't freaking keep up anymore !! Everyday there's like 2 thousand new members - is the WHOLE Country getting Yorkie Addicted ??

lol - just kidding !!

IF Someone is new and a bit overwhelmed - take a look at how big this site is....once you get a few posts it's not so overwhelming...and there is always ...and I mean ALWAYS someone who will answer you - it may not be the minute you post - but someone will reply. Lots of us look for the threads with the fewest replies first.. I know I do.
LOL V! I feel the same about answering posts with few replies i was hoping this posts not only helps new members but also all the vetrens here i hope it helps them not feel so burned out and also encourage them to start new threads. I love this place and to be honest i don't know what i would have done without all you guys here!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!