View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
ehunney
Princess Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv
Hi to all the new members of Yorkie Talk we all are glad to have you here! I just wanted to start this thread for all the new people on this site. We have a great community here and we are all here because we love the Yorkie breed! I just wanted to let you all know how to navigate on this site first we have had many great topics over the years and all of them can be found by using the search button under your sign in name this is a great way to see the frequently asked questions like What is a Teacup? How much will my puppy weigh? My puppy has silver roots? And a million other topics that are very helpful and informative. If you don't find what you are looking for in the search then start a new thread to ask your question we love to help each other out here. Don't feel stupid when asking a question we were all beginners at one time. Also we all have our opinions and we here try very hard to respect each other but occasionally we will get a heated topic that some have a very strong opinion about but just remember we all need to be respectful here. You can also use the quick links next to the search to find all of todays posts! Well good luck to you all and again welcome to YT.
Great Post!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!