View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 08:04 AM   #69
Kathy
Yorkie Yakker

Default Training

You mentioned that your puppy is now 1 year old and you moved her crate to the kitchen. is she still in the crate at night? How much does she weigh?
I do not mind ignoring her a night. I just know that she will mess her crate too. I wonder though, if she was in a crate in the room, would she stay asleep and not wake up for so long so that she wouldn't mess the crate or would it not make a difference. I do know, that if I fall asleep on the sofa (which I did the past few nights because I have been sick) with her in my arms she will sleep tfrom 11:30 pm until 5:50 am (when the other dog gets up too) and get figitity and need to go outside. I still wonder if she is capable of holding it longer than 5 hours. I wish ZI could trust that she would go on her pad but i can't. She confuses me. Last night she circle in my daughter's room (I quickly grabbed her and took her out). But yet, this morning, after she ate, I went upstairs and came downstairs and found that she ooped on her pad. Sometimes I just don't get it. Do I need a pad in everyroom. Wouldn't that be crazy?- kathy
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!