View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 09:12 AM   #5
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
LOL ! OMG you didn't have to do that !!! I'm good !!! I LOVE making them if I DID start an Ebay store or something I would for sure charge more - my hand is getting numb lol - but that's my fault cause I'm spending days revising & changing things before sending out their sample to see - I am so Picky that's why I take so long to make these - but when I work - I want it perfect.....

you're too sweet for posting this... but for my yorkie buds... I don't mind at all - and people like Patti & Anna & Julie (alphie and lotties mom) already surprised me with more than what I charged -

but I DO have to say this - You guys are THE BEST - I swear - yt people always have their hearts in the right place....

Thanks Lynn - you rock girl - but I'm fine !!

oh marcellacml - they're here - I have more done - just not on that sheet - http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52878
You are so super creative Villete and do such great work . . . If I did not have my own personalized go.fetch label that my daughter created, I would surely go get some
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!