View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 08:33 AM   #57
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbutler338
I have joined this forum in hopes I can get some needed support. My sweet yorkie of 4 years died this week. It was tragic in that I personally ran over her and initially thought I had broken her leg and rushed her to the vet and she had internal bleeding and died very quickly. My daughter feels she has lost her best friend and I am full of guilt and have truly lost my truest friend and companion. I think we need to find another dog to make our lives complete. Your comments are welcome. Thanks so much. R
My heart goes out to you and your family, I'm so so deeply sorry that this accident happened. Please dont blame yourself or what if yourself, it's not worth it, accidents happen and It's a very tragic that this happened to your sweetie. I know your pain all to well, in June my precious Kloey was hit by a car and I was devastated, I thought I was going to fall to pieces, but with all the support from Yt, I pulled myself together.

My precious Lillie came into my life in July and it has been such a blessing. You will know when the time is right to get a new baby, I know it sure helped heal all the pain I had, she didnt take Kloeys place, no one or nothing could have, but it helped the heart.

I sure wish you the best of luck, were here for you, so dont hesitate to talk.

Hugs to you and your family
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!