View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 08:16 AM   #8
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumblnstar
i think eveyone on yt knows how i feel about this, but im a naturalist all the way. i dont think its necessary to put your dog through it just for the simple fact of making it more convenient for yourself. God made dogs to be a certain way and thats the way it should be, in my opinion. My Oscar is not neutered and will not be. i had a male chihuahua before him for over 10 years and he never was a problem. i know that many think its a good idea for medical reasons(a preventive for cancer)... but like i always say..would you remove your breasts or other body parts just because you might get cancer?...as for the aggression...im sure that it has happened to some.. but i believe a loved and well socialized dog wont have too much of a mood change. so theres what i believe..im sure you will find lots of answers on here..just make the decision you feel is best!
God made dogs to be wild animals. When we as humans domesticated them, it became our responsibility to care for them as "pets" and not as "wild animals." As a responsible "pet" owner, it is better to neuter your pet, not for YOUR convenience, but for the health of your dog.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!