View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:46 PM   #56
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default I'm so sorry for your loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbutler338
I have joined this forum in hopes I can get some needed support. My sweet yorkie of 4 years died this week. It was tragic in that I personally ran over her and initially thought I had broken her leg and rushed her to the vet and she had internal bleeding and died very quickly. My daughter feels she has lost her best friend and I am full of guilt and have truly lost my truest friend and companion. I think we need to find another dog to make our lives complete. Your comments are welcome. Thanks so much. R
Don't blame your self it was a tragic accident and accident happens, when i loss one of my cats i put more pictures ( and i made her a album ) of our happy time and the good life we give her and focus on that and it really help me, i have two older cats and no one can't take her place but my other cats comfort me mucho and know that i have my yorkie (Pheobe) boy what a big change (in a very good way).
God allowed this for some reason that only He knows, and i think (my personal opinion) that there is another baby waiting for her new mommy.
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!