View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #53
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

When I lost my 7 year old Reggie eight days after giving birth to 6 pups, I was so devastated but had to find strength somewhere because I had to raise her 5 baby girls. The little boy died the day before Reggie. I found that writing about Reggie, her life and her miracle girls helped me to move on and the support I found here was heaven sent. The girls are now 6 months old. We kept Love and Star with Faith, Hope and Charity now living here with YT members.
August 31st my 13 year old granddaughter's yorkie, Blitzen ran away while with my son-in-law. We searched the entire Labor Day weekend for him but there has been not reports of him even with fliers and ads in the newspaper with reward offered. It's difficult not knowing what happened to him but we pray someone took him and is giving him a good, loving home. Last week I couldn't take their sadness anymore and gave them one of our pups that was 8 weeks old. You would have thought I gave my son-in-law a million dollars. Little Dusty has brought great joy to their home and then I also gave them a little girl, Kira. Now they have two and want more.
Don't wait too long to find another furbaby to fill the void in your lives. Know our hearts and prayers are with you and your daughter. Only time will heal the sorrow and hurt. In the meantime, look for another furbaby to keep you focused on the future. Not as a replacement but as a NEW member of your family. May God bless you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!