View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 06:55 AM   #16
Babbie
Got Mojo?
Donating Member

We have to understand their side too...dogs that are put for adoption have already been mistreated and unwanted...they want to make sure that does not happen again and that's why they ask so much of the adoptee...in my case, we adopted a chihuahua and we actually spoke to his ex-owner, she had found him in the street as all skinny with fleas, ticks....then after about 1 year, she had to give him away because she was moving in with her daughter...with that said, i can only imagine the heart break it would be for him if we didn't take good care of him...would be at least the third time a family would have failed to care for him So i can relate to that...

As per buying in a pet store or buying without it's papers...the only thing i can say is, think of the animals...a true honarably breeder gets a pedigree for all his puppies, and it should not affect the price whether it has a pedigree or not. Just be patient (I know it is hard..i have to wait over 1 year to get mine) have faith and everything will happen at the right time!!

Good Luck!!
Babbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!