View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 08:31 PM   #52
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbutler338
I have joined this forum in hopes I can get some needed support. My sweet yorkie of 4 years died this week. It was tragic in that I personally ran over her and initially thought I had broken her leg and rushed her to the vet and she had internal bleeding and died very quickly. My daughter feels she has lost her best friend and I am full of guilt and have truly lost my truest friend and companion. I think we need to find another dog to make our lives complete. Your comments are welcome. Thanks so much. R
My heart is breaking for you ... we all know how much we love our furbabies .... I can tell you that time heals all (long time though) and your yorkie shall live forever in your heart! The hole in your heart will never go away, but it shall get smaller ...

'You'll get over it...' It's the clichés that cause the trouble. To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever. You don't get over it because 'IT' is the furbaby you loved.

The pain stops, there are new furbabies, but the gap never closes. How could it? The particularities of someone who mattered enough to grieve over is not erased by anyone or anything but death.

This hole in your heart is in the shape of your furbaby and no one else can fit. Why would you want them to?”

with condolences,
Debbie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!