View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:20 AM   #15
doortego
Little Bit & Buttons
Donating Member

Love

I hope anyone will feel free to ask any questions they like. As someone said, if you are new, you haven't even thought about using the search feature.

I really enjoy the polls even if they have been done before. Seems like I learn something from all the posts, someone will have a new idea or a new opinion or even a new idea.

There was a good poll the other day about size. I'd like to see it done with only replies as to adult dogs. I think that one asked what size you expected your dog to be when grown. I think that may have skewed it to the small side. My breeder told me Little Bit wouldn't be over 2 lbs. Well she's past 3 lbs at almost 6 months so if I had answered a month ago as to her adult size, I would have been so wrong. Since I haven't figured out how to do polls yet, I appreciate all the different ones.

Also another good one, was about price. I found that one very interesting but I would also like to see one relating size & price. Rather we like it or not, it seems like the little ones do cost more.

I also wouldn't mind seeing one as to how many adult dogs are ears up or down. I think we all want to know exactly how our pup will turn out, but it seems there is no alternative to waiting. I don't wait well.

I also would like to know how many breed their dogs, show their dogs, etc.

It is kind of hard to ask a question that doesn't interest me. I guess I just enjoy the site.

Oh, by the way, no offense taken.
doortego is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!