View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Default Question on Diapers

Hi there,
I have a question. Has anyone needed diapers for you little furbabies? If so what kind did you use? I don't really want to spend 12.00 for 5 to 8 diapers for doggie diapers. I have been using White Cloud diapers size 3 for Babybear, but I find that no matter what size I get for him he pees out of them. Or should I say up them. I have tried to put them on backwards. I used to do this with my sons when they wore diapers because the back of the diaper goes up higher. It always seemed to work. With Babybear it is a little differant.
Also has anyone ever used a onesie on their furbaby? I was told this is something that helps keep the diapers in place. If I get one I just don't know what would be a good size for him. He weighs 10 pounds. He feels like bones. Sorry I am used to him being 15 pounds. A big boy, but because of his neck surgery the dr's say not to let him get over 10 pounds.
Reason for the diapers is because he can't walk he is still not walking. He is standing for a few minutes. I have wrapped the diaper around his body like a belly band but that doesn't help if he poops. I try to hold him,but I have to keep a wee wee pad under him just in case he leaks.
Any suggestions will help. Thank you all.
Val and Babybear
Mybabe4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!