View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 03:30 PM   #1
marylinn222
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad Basil has pancreatitis really bad....first post...please help

My name is Mary Linn and I am a proud mama of a 3 1/2 yr old named Basil. She started vomitting last sunday night so bad so I rushed her monday morning into the vet. She has Pancreatitis really badly and is still not out of the hospital. What was the longest anyone had to leave their pup for this? She kept food down on friday but then saturday started all over again.
I'm in need of serious help with this. She is my angel. I lost my husband a year and half ago and he gave her to me for christmas before he passed away. I can't loose her!! Please help with any info about how long it takes to recover from this and what kinds of things the vet had to do to get them better. She's always had a sensitive stomach which is what is causing her to not be able to take the meds orally. As long as they are intravenous, she's fine. The only thing is that she seems to vomit every night at the same time. I'm wondering if I shouldn't switch vets because she doesn't seem to be getting any better. *sigh. :-(
marylinn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!