View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 01:04 PM   #5
LilBit
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question

They both are boys and though Shado is 4 months younger and is smaller he is the dominant one. I have had them for almost 2 years and they have always been best buddies. They have always wrestled and they get pretty ruff too but this is different. It usually is when we are laying in bed and playing everything will be fine then out of the clear blue Bear starts this low growling and his body starts to tremble and he bears his teeth at Shado. Of course Shado gets right in Bears face just like daring him then they go hard at each other. Like a dummy not worried about getting bit I jump in pulling them apart and they usually have a good hold on each other. so far only by the hair. I will put them in separate rooms but they whine for each other but if I let them together they go right back to fighting. A few hours later I can let them play together again. This usually only happens a few times a week but I am scared they are going to hurt each other and it is so out of character for Bear who has always been so easy going.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!