View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 08:01 AM   #8
dray
Donating YT Addict

Being a groomer for the last 26 years I have watched people have to make this decision many times. Two years ago I myself had to make this decision. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. No one can tell you what to do , but this may help.

Do you think he is enjoying his life now? Would you like to live that way. Is his life going to improve?

It is the last nice thing you can do for your dog is to help him rest in peace. So try to think of how he feels and do be a bit selfish but make sure your eyes are open to what he is truly feeling. Not being able to breath must be a horrible thing. My heart goes out to you and I know how much you must love him and I know you will make the right choice for you and for him. Because that is our responcebility when we take these precious babies into our lives.

I myself do not believe dogs have to be strugling for their last breath before we help them to heaven, why make them suffer that long? You will be the only one that will know when you are ready to let him go. God bless you and give you the strength as you will need it.

Debbie Ray
www.sumtoiyorkies.com
dray is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!