View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default for the people who have 3 or more furkids..

How do you do it???.. i jsut got my third furbaby and it is way different then 2. how do you not trip, fall, stumble, step on that pups?? lordy the newest one who is around 3lbs and 9-10 weeks old stays under my feet constantly, scratches my legs (shins, thats all she can reach) and whines (she the only one who sleeps in a crate i think she is offened)..makes hugh potty messes, helps remmie destroy things...typical puppy..how do i start gaining control over her and the rest of them...the only thing im really worried about and i watched "dog whisper" on this today and got some great tips, but remmie has become food aggressive, he doesnt snap at ths skin baby but if one of the other dogs are near food he snarls and snaps, then if i try to stop him he snarls at me and has bit me but not hard enough to hurt or break the skin, i have try displining w/ the crate w/ a fussing and a little smack, and the latest, trying to be a domiant dog, getting down on his level and when he acts up i bark and growl at him and when he bites me i bite him...i think this one has worked the best..but still looking for more tips....

also how do you keep you house looking good and smelling good..i love my puppies but dont want to look or smell like a kennel..i use bleach in the kitchen and that usually keeps the WHOLE house smelling good..but again i just wanted someone elses tips because usually someone has a great idea that someone else hasnt thought of....

okay thanks everyone!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!