View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
chloesmom22
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 049 Thanks!!

Hello everyone....! Well, I got some Cesar wet food today and mixed with her Eukenuba and warm water in the blender... she seems to like this....however she prefers just the Cesars by itself, which I only gave her a teaspoon of... She seems to have eaten alot better today and is drinking more water it seems. My Husband and I are off to the store to get the Nutrical in a minute... I just wanted to give an update first. We will see how she does tonite, at bedtime. I will try feeding her again one more time maybe about an hour to half an hour before bed... does everyone agree with that? I hope?? Just want to make sure that would be enough time...or should I feed her a couple hours before actually going to bed?? Of course I will check on her around 2 or 3 am in her crate just to make sure everythig is ok... As I said she is extremely active during the day and evening for that matter...she does not appear ill at all to me.... it's just the throwing up at night time that is very strange to me... I am still going to try to get her to the vet sometime this week.... Any more advise from anyone would be awesome! I grately appreciate everyones efforts to help me with my baby, and so far it seems to be working!!!

Thankful for you all,

Andrea- Chloes Mommy...
chloesmom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!