View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 AM   #2
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
He's the lowlife scuzbag that beat, stabbed and raped Dru Sjodin and left her in bitter cold to die alone. Then she layed there all winter and it was months before her body was finally found. I didn't know Dru, but since her disappearance, I kept up on the news so much and visited the website for her each day, that I felt I knew her. My heart aches for her family and friends...I don't know how they can go on after that happening to Dru.

Anyway, this is the first death sentence in North Dakota in a century and I'm so glad he got it. If only he could be tortured, beaten and stabbed and endure what poor Dru had to endure by him. For the past nearly 3 years, he has been in a Grand Forks jail and protected from other prisoners and fed 3 meals a day. While he' sitting their living off the state, Dru's family are grieving for their beautiful daughter. Life can be so cruel!

Hopefully he doesnt get to sit on death row for forever like most of them so. They need to kill him now! I do not tolerate people like that at all. Better be glad I amnot a judge because all the rapist, child molesters, spouse beaters would be put to death!!!!!!!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!