View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:27 AM   #13
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL MIS' MAGIC
Shana.....We had some problems with Magic at first also....it was amazing how badly she trembled!! (And then at times it would upset her tummy from her getting so nervous!) But our groomer is allowing our girls to do doggie daycare at her shop. It started with a few hours while I was in class and then 2 days a week while I was in class. But now that I am working fulltime the girls are at her shop all day most weeks at least 4 days.....and they do not mind it anymore. Our groomer does not kennel the girls....we are lucky....she has a area in her grooming area with blankets that they hang out in when they are not running around. Of course our girls do alot of sleeping during the day, but it works out great for us. (We are very lucky because she charges us very little also!!)

Maybe you could ask the groomer if she will allow you to do something similar?? And start with a very short period of time.

That is a great idea, the groomer liked her so much I bet she would let me do something like that and she told me to bring her up there anytime to let her hangout and get used to the palce. She lets Chloe run around when she is there too. Thank you for the idea
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!