View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 07:17 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default R.I.P. my beloved Sugar

my precious, beloved Sugar went to the Rainbow Bridge to wait for me this morning at 8:30 a.m. She turned 15 0n September 18th. She was nearly blind, had a terrible skin disease that caused her to rip huge gaping holes in her legs and body. She also had Alzheimer acccording to the vet. I remember when I brought her home at six weeks old. The lady had toy poodles. I wanted a jet black on that would weigh 3-5 pounds. That's what I got according to the breeder. Didn't take me long to figure out i had a silver mini-poo whose top weight was 26 lbs. I loved her just the same. She was MY baby. The first dog I ever had that was all mine. I told my husband not to even pet her because i didn't want her to take up with him. She was MINE. Till the very end, she was MINE. Even last night, she looked up at me with those nearly blind little eyes and wagged her little nub of a tail. I knew it was time. I hand fed her as I have been doing for quite some time. I gave her a good bath . I tried to get the dried blood out from between her eyes and over her right eye where she had run into things and hurt herself. She lay still and let me blow her dry. Then this morning she was gone. My heart is broken. I am devastated. My yorkies will never take her place even tho I love them very much. I can't stop crying even tho I know she is far better off. I am selfish. There is a huge hole in my heart and life. R.I.P. Dee's Lil Sugar Babe . I love you and I will always be your mom.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!