View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 06:17 AM   #1
GusGus
Yorkie Talker

Question Gus is being even MORE aggressive

I have been trying some of the tips I have gotten here to try and get Gus under control and nothing seems to be working.

Last night my DH was holding him and he just suddenly turned and started growling and snarling trying to bite DH in the face. He was being so nasty and wouldn't stop. DH told him "NO" and pushed him down into his lap and Gus just kept lunging at his face. I was and AM very upset. DH just held him tighly on his lap and eventually he calmed down, after about 5min or more.

There is a groomer in our town and I am going to talk to her today to see if she has any reccomendations, I am also going to call our vet and talk to them about.

I will do anything to change this, it is keeping me up at night. Could he just naturally be a more aggressive dog? What do I do if it continues and/or gets worse? What if he bites ones of us and really hurts us? I am already begining to be nervous around him and find myself wanting to just put him in the other room, which I know isn't a good thing or fair to him

I really don't know what to do
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!