View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:47 AM   #1
myfirstyorkie
Donating YT Addict

Question Help Help Help!!!!!

Is there anyone up????????? Amber got sprayed by a skunk about an hour 1/2ago! I bathed her in the peroxide, baking soda and dish soap techniuqe. Here is what happend Amber had to go out about 4am. So I let her out and she wound up chasing a skunk. And it got her good. Not realizing what happend I let her inside. My WHOLE house STINKS! I dont know what to do. I have bowls of vinigar throughout my house and a crockpot of lemon juice simmering. THe entire house stinks but the wrost room is my bedroom. When she first came inside she headed right toward her 2 1/2 week old babies. I would not let her by them so she ran into my room and under the bed. Well that is where she did the the majority of her rolling. OMG the smell!!! I bathed Amber in the mixture and 90% of the smell came out. She still stinks a little bit by her face. I bathed her three times in the mixture. I just dont know what to do I dont know if I should let her by her babies or not. Eventually I will have to they will have to eat. I just dont want them t smell to! Does anyone have any advise for me?

Thank You!
myfirstyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!