Thread: Posie Tallulah
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 09:13 AM   #1
posies_mom
Yorkie Talker

Default Posie Tallulah

I am new to yorkietalk. I have a year old yorkie named Posie. She is VERY spoiled. I found this forum because we have recently started having problems with housebreaking her. It sounds like I'm not alone. She is getting better. We keep her in an exercise pen in the house during the day with water, food, puppy pad and that seems to help. She just has trouble when we let her run the house.

I'm going to try and post a picture of her, but I've never done this before!

She just made her television debut, an appearance promoting our local library and their "Bookhound party". It is a fundraiser where the patrons can bring their dogs to the library for dog-friendly snacks and meet a mystery author who uses dogs in her novels. The author is bringing her dog, too!

The pics are Posie in her "Harry Paw-ter" costume for the Barkus parade, Posie at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans trying to get a beignet and Posie in her new sweater that her grandma gave to her for her 1st birthday!
Attached Thumbnails
Posie Tallulah-posie_costume.jpg   Posie Tallulah-posie_sweater.jpg   Posie Tallulah-45519773189.jpg  
posies_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!