View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

I have and EXTREMELY finicky eater too. Sadie is 2 1/2 yrs old and I have had a difficult time with her eating since day one. I have literally tried every (natural) dog food there is. She would eat it for a while then stick her nose up at it so off the the stores again. I can't begin to tell you how many different things I have tried to get her to eat. She was eating Wellness brand for about a year then decided she didn't want that anymore. I recently changed her over to innova..she really seemed to like this...I got another yorkie about a month ago...she eats Nutro Ultra Puppy...Well....Sadie LOVES her new sisters food! Unfortunately it isn't for adults! Soooo I bought the adult nutro ultra..she was eating this today so we will see how long she will stay on this one...I do boil chicken breast and crumble just a tiny bit into her kibbles and just leave it for her...eventually she will eat it...if she doesn't get to Lillie's leftovers first! She's such a little devil! You could try this or maybe a LITTLE soft food mixed with the kibbles, They really need the kibbles to help clean their teeth. Good Luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!