View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 04:32 PM   #7
spaceyplum
Yorkie Yakker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelouie
I would just watch him and make sure he doesnt vomit again....and yeah maybe try feeding him again....he could have just thrown up because he ate too soon after excerise with his walk and all (I am sure no expert and dont really know) but, I know that if I eat too soon after exersising I tend to get an upset stomach. It could be something as simple as this and I sure hope it is. Poor little guy. See what happens after he eats again....if he doesnt eat again...maybe give him a little nutrical just to be safe. Good luck hun and keep us posted.
Hi everyone, thanks for all your well wishes and yes, Nemo is just fine and dandy! I think you were right ilovelouie, he must have just eaten too quickly after his walk. He did vomit again the next day but that was because we took him out in the car and we got stuck in traffic, the poor baby tends to get carsick. He's been eating very well since the incident, a great relief as he had been extremely picky for about two weeks due to the teething. Anyway, thanks again and I'll posting some pics of my little stinker in a couple of minutes.
spaceyplum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!