View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:24 AM   #1
mo_b_13_44
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 I want a companion!

[F]Hello everyone
Just wanted to start off with how great this site is and most people on here are very informative. I love to search through the many questions people ask and read the intelligent answers that some people give out.
Anyways... as I ramble on..
I am a senior in college and I am looking for a yorkie terrier to join me in my 2 bedroom townhouse with a fenced backyard. I had a yorkie terrier for 12 years of my life and with him now gone to where all the best dogs go, I am looking to fill that void in my life. I love yorkies and I know their temperament, when they are excited, happy, sad, sick, I know when all this is going on with my baby. Im friends with the local vet so I have no problems there. One issue I do have is money. I am paying my way through college paying off student loans. I don't have such a large lump sum of money for a puppy. I have been looking at animal shelters and rescue so I do keep all those options open by subscribing to their email alerts when a yorkie becomes available. I do understand that I am asking for a lot by attempting to find a healthy happy yorkie inexpensively but I love yorkies and I really want one. They will be loved and cherished when they enter my home. If anyone could please help me out or had any suggestions that would be great and thank you for taking the time to read my thread.[/FONT]
mo_b_13_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!