Thread: seizure...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:40 PM   #17
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Confused ...

He is not normally around my other babies because he is so tiny. He does get nutrical and he drinks water and eats a whole lot regulerly. I kppe food and water with him at all times but I am now also hand feeding him canned food hourly. He is eating the canned food great now but he is very tired. I am giving him nutrical throughout the day. The vet I went to was not open for a regular day due to performing cat surgeries so they didn't have the equipment there (they are a mobile vet too) to run the proper tests but they were the only vet open around here today so they didn't get the blood work processed today. They said they didn't know a reason for this attack because he does eat all of the time and drink loads of water. They said the signs he was exhibiting were more common in puppies or dogs who didn't eat or drink for long periods of time. Indiana even ate that morning and drank all of his water from his bowl which I immediately refilled. He never goes without food or water. They is why it worries them. Because there was nothing that should have caused it. But to be safe I have raised the times he gets the nutrical and I am putting him on baby food. (Chicken and vanilla from what his breeder suggested). Hopefully all of the things I am doing will keep him stable and get him better fast. The problem here now is that I am too scared to rest or sleep tonight! I am so scared if I take my eyes off him too long he will have no one to save him (heaven forbid anything else happens). I mean I was up all night last night with a headache and upon seeing he and the other babies were all acting ok I went to sleep today for a few hours to wake up to him that way. I don't know when I will feel safe enough to sleep again but I am too scared to do it tonight. Does it ever get easier? I almost feel like I am going crazy here worrying and not knowing if I am going to mess up. I feel like a bad mommy! If I had not gone to sleep he would have had help sooner and maybe not gone through any of this but I did and I have no idea how long he was laying there that way. I do know I ended up sleeping for almost 4 hours and when I found him he was limp and drooling. Maybe I am a bad mommy. I just know I will do anything to make him better! I love him soooooooooo much! He is my baby. He is sleeping right now but so still I keep getting tempted to wake him just to know he is alive. Really does that ever stop? I have never gone through anything like this before my last boy and I think I am truly reliving that in my head every time I look at Indie. I just want to make everything better for him but I have no idea how to do that! I do honestly think if I didn't have YT to turn to I would go nuts worrying. (i know i know I am worrying now...but at least I can express my thoughts here and het ideas or help or support). Thank you all for taking the time to read my thoughts and fears here! It is because of all of you that I am getting through this!
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!