Thread: seizure...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 01:38 PM   #6
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Question ...

No...as of this point the vet cannot identify why this happened. They did say his gums were a pale white instead of pink and they did everything they could to keep him going. He is walking around some now and just a tiny bit playful. He seems almost back to his puppy self. I am not letting him out of my sight at all though. He sleeps more than anything else but if I get up and do something he still follows me. I know he is not all better yet though...mainly because when he is ok he never wants to stop giving me kisses and he is not even trying to lick me now. (If it weren't for the fact that he is always this way I would not see a difference except the constant sleeping which he doesn't do normally. I know puppies sleep a lot but he is normally a light sleeper and he sleeps very little during the day minus an occasional 30 minute nap. All I know is that I will hold on to him with every bit of love I have for him and I will do everything possible to make him better!!! Thank you all for your support through this hard time. I love this baby and I will make him better! If anything can be done I will find a way to do it. It is just so terrifying after losing River. I see the same things and perhaps I look at things the wrong way because of that loss but this time is more frightening because I cannot go through that again! He is my baby! These babies are the closest thing I have to children and they are my children in my heart and house! I would do anything for any of them anytime! Which is why I think it is so hard when I don't know what to do. I am just looking for a miracle this time! I need a miracle! Thank you all for your kindness though! I needed all of it! You have no idea how much it helps me to know I have people who care and try to help or say kind things! When I feel alone I can always count on all of you to be there and I am so grateful!
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!