View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 05:29 AM   #5
Marlee
YT 500 Club Member

A) Is this ridiculous? Do people do this? No this is not ridiculous, I actully like the idea, and yes, you would be surprised at how many people do have prfessionals take pictures of their dogs, heck Oprah had portaits painted of her dogs.

B) Will a professional photographer be able to control 2 dogs - because I have NEVER been able to get a good picture of both of them at the sam time! This depends on the potographer, some could, and if they are quick even if they do move thery can still get good pics, kinda like working with roudy kids

C) Do you think it would be very expensive? Also depends on the photographer, I think you would spend at least 60-90 for the shoot alone, and photos on top of that. It can be very expensive, but you could also look for coupons or special deals they might have going on

D) I know there aren't a lot of New Englanders on here - but does anyone know where I would find a photographer that takes dog photos? Try your phonebook, call and ask, cant hurt but to try

E) Would it be ridiculous to dress them up? No, I think it would be adorable, i know I would!!!

F) Do you think I ask too many questions? NO, NO, NO!!! LOL
I hope I have offered some help. Good luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!