View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:04 AM   #4
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Oh, no! I've been in a similar position before, so I know how bad YOU feel. I think we feel worse than they do when we feel like we've hurt them. In fact, I know we do! The last thing in the world we'd do is to hurt them and yet sometimes that is just the way it happens because we interact with them more than anyone else! I'm hoping it's nothing serious that a day or two won't cure. I don't know what else it could be unless there was a puncture into the skin in that area and the dish soap irritated it. Let us know what you find out, Connie! I remember when I was a kid I was giving one of our little chi's a bath in the sink instead of the tub (first mistake). On top of that, I removed the drain closure and you can pretty well probably guess what happened! Her little foot got caught in the drain and she was screaming and I was there by myself and scared to death and I got on the phone calling everyone to come help me. If I'd just thought, could have probably poured some vegetable oil down the drain and out it would have come. But I didn't and I was afraid if I pulled on it, I'd hurt her. Anyway, to make a long story short, it came out with her own pulling and she wasn't hurt at all. I felt worse than she did.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!