View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 01:30 PM   #1
r4sons
No Longer a Member

Smile New and loving it!!!

Hi all!!! I'm new here, but I'm so loving everything I'm learning here. I tried to post a pic @ the place where people post and put a pic with it, but didn't work. I think I've got a pic of my dogs on here somewhere though. lol I would love to hear from you all and get to know some of you. My first question for you all is: how big was your yorkie @ 12 weeks old and how big did they get when they were full grown? I have 2 yorkies. Our oldest is 2 1/2 years old, and she weighs 9 lbs. She got bigger than I thought, and was disappointed about it. She makes a great breeding dog though. She had her first litter back in May and had 6 puppies, so I'm glad to have her. She's a very special dog to our family though. I ended up getting an early Christmas gift about a month ago. She's so precious. Her name is Mia. She was under 2 lbs when I got her @ 8 weeks of age. I'm hoping she'll stay under the 5 lbs mark. That's why I want to know the sizes of your yorkies @ around 3 months old and full grown. I love tiny yorkies.
Can't wait to get to know all of you and learn more about yorkies. God bless, Heather
r4sons is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!