View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 06:18 PM   #4
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTa
I was just reading the thread about hyper yorkies...and the remedy seems to be a good walk. I know this questions depends on their size....but how much can a yorkie walk? I'll get my boy the first week of October. I walk allot...sometimes fast paced. What can I expect him to do at first? He's 2 lbs and 3 oz this weekend - he'll be 12 weeks when I bring him home. This may be a stupid question....how do you know when they've done enough?

New mommy questions...have patience with me

JaTA (Jasper Tate's Mom to be)
Chewy is 5 onths old... when I got him he was 12 weeks and 2 pounds... he would go a few steps and then sit in the road... or even lay down in the road... getting him to the end of my road was a big deal... I wound up picking him up most of the time to get a walk in... teaching the walk might take some time... Chewy will walk most of the time now but he still has his lazy momnents...

Make sure your pup doesn't go near any other animal poop... he can get very sick from it. At 12 weels they don't have all their shots, be careful where you walk him and keep your eye on what he comes in contact with...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!