View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Really Concerned about Bella Help Please!

Hi all, I posted a couple differant things on here about what Bella has gone through.....When I first got her they were concerned she may have a liver shunt....did tests....said she was fine but he didnt want to put her through any more tests just yet and to wait until she was like 2 to check it out. Then she gets into everything and ate 2 advils.....stayed at vet all day and he gave her meds that should take care of that....then she ate a pack of orbit gum, but seemed fine.....now the past few days she has been vomiting....mostly liquid, but once 2 days ago was solids and this morning I woke to find 2 piles of chunky vomit.....She acts fine...totally wild and crazy like always and she ate and drank good again.....But, for the heck of it I just looked at her gums and the part right above her teeth is like "marroon" really really dark....way above that is pinkish. I looked at Louie's to compare and his are just a really healthy pink right above the teeth and all the way up. What does this mean???? Does anyone know??? Im going to google it now to see what I can find out but if anyone knows anything about this I would really appreciate your responses.....I am taking her to the vet tomorow anyways jus to get checked out. Thanks all.
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!